05 December 2006

DomLike - A french blog on Lotus Notes

It's rare to find a Notes french blogger on the web. Most Notes expert are english speakers or even if they are french they wouldn't bother (like me) or reporting their work in french as the public is not that vaste.
I used to work in France and Switzerland and I was always shocked to speak to System Admin or IT Managers who couldn't speak english and even if their reading understanding was fair they wouldn't want to spend their time reading some technical articles in english.
So I am happy to have found this collegue DomLike aka Julien Bottemanne who is reporting about the new releases of Lotus, his work with web, ajax and Notes-google-like (nice) as well as his latest trainers to succeeed his half-marathon ;-)
I wish I could blog that well !

No comments: