30 December 2006

I wish all the best to everyone for 2007

I spent Christmas at my parents in South-West of France and ..let 's say.. it wasn't great. We managed to argue the last 24 hours of my visit because of family problems that came back. As we say every family have a skeleton in a wardrobe, well yeah !
Nevermind, it will be OK and we will all love each other again at some point.
Christmas is a very stressing period for many as they think about previous Christmas they had in the past, people who are not here anymore and it makes the atmosphere a bit strange.


I hope that 2007 is going to bring us lots of love, and for some (me) that some project come true both professionaly but personally (more important).

Love life and it will give it back to you in millions !
xx
Francois.

No comments: