13 February 2008

Family cars and 4x4 are finally being rewarded for polluting more !

BBC NEWS | England | London | Family cars among 'gas guzzlers'

The Alliance against 4x4 to which I adhere fully is finally seeing a victory soon as London Transport has unveil a plan to charge large CO2 emission cars more than the small one on the Congesion Charge.
This will include family cars such as Passat and even Golf 3.2..

Let's fight the "Chelsea Truck" as they call it ! the typical desperate housewive who rather move in 4x4 in the city just because she has 1 or 2 kids and a small dog.

3 comments:

tryphoon said...

Well, well, well... While I totally agree that the Chelsea Tractor should not be, I must admit that we now own one... My sole excuse: Try to drive a Mini on an L.A. freeway for 10 minutes, come back to me and tell me you don't want to drive a HUGE vehicle! :))

tryphoon said...

Well, I must admit that we now drive a Chelsea Tractor... Does this make us bad people or just people who are scared to drive on the LA freeways?

Fran├žois said...

point taken ! but you didn't have a truck in London ...